Karriere i FrontCore
Sales – New business (SaaS)
Join our team and experience FrontCore
Did you know that, according to historians, it took some 500 000 years from humans first learned how to make fire until fire was used on a daily basis. Today the world is changing faster than ever. With billions of people hyper-connected to each other in an unparalleled social global network, ideas and innovations spread instantaneously and frictionlessly. Together with accelerating advances in technology, it is evident that the next decade holds promises of historic transformation. And…. it drives the need for learning….and learning is what brings progress to the world. That is why we are so excited and passionate about what we do in FrontCore. We develop cloud based software solutions (SaaS) enhancing training providers’ ability to bring learning to the individuals about new ideas, competence and innovations, and the demand for our products is growing quickly, so we look for more people to join our team in Oslo.
This is a fantastic opportunity for driven, and high-performing sales executives to get in at the ground floor of a rapidly accelerating startup, who has built a strong position in Norway and is now ready to grow internationally. Through FrontCore Academy, you will participate in our three month Sales Training Bootcamp, as well as getting ongoing sales mentorship to help you achieve monthly and quarterly goals.
As a Sales Executive, you are responsible for developing new business. You understand and know how to uncover your customers’ needs to ensure you offer the best and most valuable solution. Successful candidates must have a strong work ethic, passion to be part of FrontCore, and the drive to not only meet, but exceed, sales targets. With a winning attitude, a passion for customer success, we offer attractive career development plans.
What you’ll do
- Handle the full B2B sales cycle from prospecting to contract negotiations and closing
- Demonstrate FrontCore software through web meetings.
- Gain understanding of prospect pain points and develop a value proposition specific to the customer’s needs
- Develop and manage relationships with key stakeholders in the sales process
- Track all customer details, next steps, and offers in our CRM
- Proactively maintain your pipeline using our CRM
- Consistently exceed activity, pipeline, and revenue targets
Who you are
- A person with passion and desire to build a career in sales
- A high-energy personality with a positive attitude
- An ambitious, self-motivated, self-driven and result oriented person
- A person with great problem solving and professional communication skills
- A person with strong work ethic and commitment
- Someone with excellent command of the English language
- Someone with excellent sales organization skills, attention to detail, and customer focus.
- A collaborative team player with excellent communication skills.
What you’ll enjoy:
- Attractive compensation package with high earning opportunities
- A chance to build a career in fast growing and exciting technology company
- A young, fun and dynamic working environment with regular team events
- A great opportunity to grow both personally and professionally
- A fantastic office at Technopolis, Oslo
If you think the current learning transformation and edtech is exciting, then we look forward to hearing from you!
For questions call Sales Manager Steinar Svenningsen at 23 22 72 15. Application for the position can be sent to [email protected]
Vil du bli min kollega?
Detaljer om stillingen