Get a better overview with new filtering options
The course overview is the core of FrontCore. This is where you efficiently handle all aspects of publishing and updating both open and in-company courses.
We have now updated the course overview and added some new filtering options that allow you to make your own adjustments when producing the overview. This means that you will find the information you are looking for faster and work even more efficiently with your courses. It couldn’t get any better than this!
The new filtering options
- Choose which columns you want to see/hide.
- Choose which course types (Open/company-internal and completed/future courses) you want to see in the overview.
- Search for course names or tags to find specific courses.
- Find the information you are looking for faster and work more efficiently with your courses.
Do you have any questions? Contact us here and we will help you!
Sincerely, the FrontCore team
Did you like this article? Don't forget to share it:
Over 3500 training providers use solutions from FrontCore – and that’s not without reason. FrontCore is one of Norway’s leading competence environments within cloud based systems for Training Management and Webmarketing. With over 19 years of experience from the training industry and our finger on the market pulse continuously, we help course and training providers achieve more efficiency and higher revenue.
- I want to make learning easier. FrontCore has hired Erlend as FrontCore's new Product Innovation Specialist. The position is a Summer Internship, a part of Frontcore’s new innovation lab project. - If we are to succeed with our vision of becoming a leader in...
This new reporting feature will give you quick, granular and comprehensive insight into how well you are doing.
There are a few qualities the very best training providers have in common. If you would like to know what they are, then read this post!