Career in FrontCore
FrontCore seeks Content Manager
Career in FrontCore
With ever faster change rates and globalization, continuous competence development is an extremely important factor in being competitive in business. Lifelong learning is a mega trend, and the need for good solutions is growing rapidly internationally.
FrontCore is 100% focused on the needs of companies involved in training processes, 100% focused on customer success and 100% dedicated to the cloud. What distinguishes FrontCore most is our dedication to innovation and to create market-leading solutions with customers and employees. For over 17 years, FrontCore has developed modern solutions for over 2000 companies.
There is now increasing need and global interest in FrontCore’s cloud-based SaaS solution for course management. FrontCore is in a phase of strong growth looking for highly motivated individuals, with high working capacity, who want a very exciting career opportunity in a fast growing company.
About the position
We are looking for someone who will be responsible for content production on www.kursguiden.no. This includes writing news and category texts that are going to be published on the website. In addition, the Content Manager will contribute to content production and translation of content from Norwegian to English at www.frontcore.com.
The position is initially a part-time position, but in time it may become a full-time position with more responsibility and expanded tasks. An initiative-oriented person will have the opportunity to influence his/her own work tasks to a high degree.
- Text writing for kursguiden.no
- Keyword analysis
- Maintenance of Categories
- Create user guides for The FrontCore Services
- Write course descriptions for our customers
- Quality assurance of content on kursguiden.no
- Text writing and translation of content from Norwegian to English at frontcore.com
- Writing quickly and fluently in both Norwegian and English
- Interested in SEO and writing
- Has writing experience
- Is good at writing high quality texts on different topics
- Likes to work in team
There is no requirement, but the position fits well for students in linguistics, nordic, marketing or journalism. We offer competitive terms and an opportunity to gain experience in a fast-growing edutech company.
- A enjoyable and professionally strong environment
- Beautiful and modern offices at IT Fornebu
- International career and working environment
- Opportunity to shape your own career in an exciting growth company
- Competitive conditions
- Flexible workplace
- Practical information
For questions, contact Dag Lyster, CEO, at 93227722. Application for the position and CV can be sent to [email protected]. Application deadline as soon as possible.
Content Marketing Manager
Details about the position
|Application deadline||As soon as possible|