Get a better overview of data with this update
- Definitions for numbers displayed on the Dashboard
- You can select a time period for the data showing. This means that for the next 30 days, the statistics show the key figures for the courses that have been set up for the next 30 days.
- Visitors: Shows the total number that has clicked on the courses in the period from the respective courses were posted with date and to the current date.
- Bookings: Shows the total number of entries that have come in for all courses during the period.
- Attendance rate: Displays the attendance percentage for the entire course activity for courses set up during the selected period.
- Canceled courses: This is the number of courses canceled during the period.
- This new version includes all corporate agreements and discounts.
- You can easily see numbers as visitors and cancellations
- A good and easy tool to use for employees that would like to have easy access to all key numbers for the company.
- You will get an accurate overview and you can look into details for each course based on labels and regions.
Do you have any questions about the new digital diplomas? Contact us here and we’ll help you!
The FrontCore Team
Did you like this article? Don't forget to share it:
Over 3700 training providers use solutions from FrontCore – and that’s not without reason. FrontCore is one of Norway’s leading competence environments within cloud based systems for Training Management and Webmarketing. With over 21 years of experience from the training industry and our finger on the market pulse continuously, we help course and training providers achieve more efficiency and higher revenue.
Unlocking the Future of Training and Course Management with AI
Explore the transformative potential of AI in the training industry. Learn how AI solutions streamline operations, enhance course quality, boost engagement, and revolutionize customer service. Uncover the advantages and possibilities that AI brings to training and course management.
4 tips: How to convince your team to get a TMS
Switching to a Training Management System can have many benefits for your team. But how can you convince them to adopt a new system? Here are 4 steps to make the transition easier.
The power of learning management systems (LMS)
Learning management systems (LMS) have completely changed the way we approach education and training. Following the rise of online learning, LMS platforms have become an essential tool for both educational institutions as well as businesses looking to train their employees.