Erlend Ryan is kickstarting FrontCore’s new innovation project
– I want to make learning easier.
FrontCore has hired Erlend as FrontCore’s new Product Innovation Specialist. The position is a Summer Internship, a part of Frontcore’s new innovation lab project.
– If we are to succeed with our vision of becoming a leader in our industry, it is very important that we hire, develop and retain competent employees. The summer internship is an opportunity for us to get to know highly competent young students who contribute to the further development of FrontCore both in the short and long term, explains the CEO of FrontCore, Dag Lyster.
– FrontCore Labs is our focus on R&D and innovation, where we will explore how tomorrow’s technology can be used in our solutions. The summer internship is an important part of this investment.
– Erlend reached out to us and introducedes some very interesting ideas. We therefore decided to engage Erlend as our first employee in FrontCore Labs, Lyster says.
Erlend is currently studying computer engineering at NTNU in Trondheim. He has experience from working as a web developer at Verified, and from his position as the head of tech at the AI focused student organization “BRAIN NTNU”.
Erlend will be using his valuable knowledge and experience to assist in the research and development of new, innovative technologies that could be applied in FrontCore’s Training Management System.
Dag Lyster is looking forward to getting Erlend on board.
– We are very pleased to welcome Erlend this summer, and look forward to his contribution to developing our products further.
Erlend is also excited about his internship.
– I really want to make learning different things easier for people, he says.
Did you like this article? Don't forget to share it:
Over 3500 training providers use solutions from FrontCore – and that’s not without reason. FrontCore is one of Norway’s leading competence environments within cloud based systems for Training Management and Webmarketing. With over 19 years of experience from the training industry and our finger on the market pulse continuously, we help course and training providers achieve more efficiency and higher revenue.
We have updated the dashboard! With this new update you get a better overview of data and an instant insight into the state of affairs for your course business.
With this new feature you are not only getting a nice looking digital diploma, it is also a marketing tool for training providers, and a self-promotion tool for participants.
Course bundles are here! The new bundle-feature makes it possible to connect multiple open trainings into one bundle.