Optimize your training management with FrontCore’s latest updates!
If you’re looking for an efficient and customizable training management system, FrontCore has just released some exciting new updates that you don’t want to miss. Here are some of the latest features that can help you optimize your training management:
Change date format on your courses
With the ability to change the date format to match the country you’re operating in, you can avoid misunderstandings about what the date is.
- Changing of the date format can be done under settings > edit profile > date format.
- You can choose the date format that is used in the country you are operating in.
- The emails sent out to the participant will also change according to this.
- The date format will be visible in the web integration.
- You can avoid misunderstandings about what the date is by choosing the fitting date format for specific countries.
Move participants from one corporate training to another
It has not been possible to move a participant from a corporate training, until now. This makes it easy for a customer to easily change course if a participant isn’t able to attend on the dates.
- Easily move participants from one course to another if they’re unable to attend the scheduled dates.
- This feature is available to everyone and can be especially useful for companies with multiple internal courses.
New column in the attendance registration
The addition of a company name column in the attendance registration makes it easier to keep track of what company each participant is representing.
- Company name is added as a column in attendance registration.
- Company name will also follow in the export of attendance.
- Perfect for everyone that are still printing out attendance export for instructors.
- Easier for you to keep track on what company the participant is representing.
We have made it easier to anonymize users
Anonymizing users is now more efficient than ever with the addition of new filters.
- The new filters include:
- Connected customer
- Number of months since the last course was completed
- All participants who have not completed a course since date
- You can choose how many you want to process at the same time.
- Note that once a user is anonymized, it cannot be undone.
- With the “mark all” option it is now more efficient than ever to anonymize multiple users at the same time.
In conclusion, these updates are designed to make your training management easier and more efficient. But don’t just take our word for it – try them out for yourself. If you have any questions about any of these new updates, contact us here and we´ll help you!
The FrontCore Team
Did you like this article? Don't forget to share it:
Over 3500 training providers use solutions from FrontCore – and that’s not without reason. FrontCore is one of Norway’s leading competence environments within cloud based systems for Training Management and Webmarketing. With over 19 years of experience from the training industry and our finger on the market pulse continuously, we help course and training providers achieve more efficiency and higher revenue.
Get a better overview of data with this update
We have updated the dashboard! With this new update you get a better overview of data and an instant insight into the state of affairs for your course business.
Drive traffic to your website with the new digital diploma
With this new feature you are not only getting a nice looking digital diploma, it is also a marketing tool for training providers, and a self-promotion tool for participants.
Connect your trainings into a bundle with this new feature
Course bundles are here! The new bundle-feature makes it possible to connect multiple open trainings into one bundle.